1) Due to popular demand, we are extending our Maine Woolens
20% OFF SPECIAL thru the end-of-month, this Saturday February 29th.
Maine Woolens, located in Brunswick Maine, is a locally owned textile mill producing renewable fiber throws and blankets in wool, cotton, specialty fibers and blends.
Throws and blankets woven from these fibers and blends are soft and luxurious to the touch and are cozy warm or comfortably light depending on the fiber.
Maine Woolens are 100% washable or you can dry clean annually.
American made by American Workers available HERE in your choice of Alpaca, Cashmere, Wool, Cotton and Blends as Throws and Blankets!
2) Our Liberty Tabletop Lincoln Pattern 18-10 Stainless Flatware at 15% OFF ENDS SATURDAY, 2/29!
Liberty's 'Lincoln' is a simple and elegant pattern very American in appearance and sure to earn rave reviews.
Located in upstate New York, Liberty employs Americans, manufactures using American Made 18-10 stainless steel and even packages in American Made packaging.
When you buy Liberty Tabletop Flatware you are supporting the American economy!
CLICK HERE to order.
3) Looking for a Birthday, Anniversary or Wedding Gift?
Fair Oak Workshops EXCLUSIVE Arts & Crafts design clocks are unique, handsome and reasonably priced.
Our (Lto R above) George Washington Maher design Mantle Clock and our Helen Foster Stencil design Wall Clocks are crafted for us by Brett and Eric.
The Maher Mantle Clock design replicates the 3 characteristic architectural elements of Maher's residential commissions: the rectangular box with sloped corners, a large overhanging pitched roof and a front entry with a segmented arch over the doorway.
Includes a friction fit battery operated quartz clock..
Available in two stain colors, you can order your EXCLUSIVE design Maher Mantle Clock HERE
The Helen Foster Stencil design Wall Clocks can be easily hung anywhere.
Borrowing on our most popular Helen Foster Stencil designs we had our motto craftsman carve motto boards using our stencil designs.
Eric added a third design from his collection.
We found a nice battery operated quartz clock which is friction inserted as shown.
These wall clock boards have a hanging hole backside so its easy to hang these clocks wherever a clock is needed!
You can order your EXCLUSIVE Helen Foster Stencil design Wall Clock by CLICKING HERE.
4) And don't forget our $100 Drawing!
Now thru the end of the month Saturday, Feb 29th all customers placing an order with Fair Oak Workshops will be automatically entered into our $100 Prize Draw.
And there will also be 3 Consolation Prizes: a pair of our Louis Sullivan Chicago Stock Exchange Trading Room Mouse Pads shipped Priority Mail!
1) Excludes orders for Zazzle custom products.
2) There is NO ORDER MINIMUM!
3) The $100 prize must be redeemed during the month of March.
4) The $100 will apply to the item(s) selected as priced on our website the day the customer places the order.
5) The $100 can be used for merchandise, shipping and Illinois sales tax if applicable.
6) There is no cash refund value if the $100 is not redeemed complete.
7) If the chosen merchandise, shipping and sales tax is more than $100, the customer will pay the balance with a credit card.
8) Winners will be announced on our Wednesday email of March 4th.