Today we have added 7 new items starting with item #30.
And we have additionally discounted previously unsold items!
1) Stickley Style LEVENGER EXPANDABLE BOOK RACK.
2) Stickley Style REVOLVING BOOK RACK (nicely holds CD's).
4) Jim Daileys ever popular BRIDGE CLOCK crafted of book matched quarter-sawn oak finished medium reddish brown.
This is the actual clock Jim used in all his ads a few years ago.
6) Pair of Haeger Frank Lloyd Wright design PINNACLE VASES in lite Green and dark Red glazes.
7) Prairie Style PHOTO STAND which can hold a 7" x 10" photo.
8) A MINT original FRAMED ART POTTERY OF THE PRAIRIE SCHOOL POSTER announcing the seminal TECO Pottery Exhibit at the Erie Art Museum 1989.
Nicely matted in a metal gold colored frame.
10) A 4 x 5 ½ FRAMED TECO DECORATION IN BISQUE for an Urn professionally framed under glass.
11) TABLETOP TERRARIUM beautiful lighted for your precious orchid.
Bayonet lite socket with two step cord switch.
12) Tiffany style LOTUS BELL TABLE LAMP on a Ribbed Harp Base perfect for a hall table to provide a nice nite light in the foyer.
Convenient switch on lamp base.
13) Tiffany style TURTLEBACK TABLE LAMP with non lighted Square Turtleback Base in Tiffany style.
18) Cobre Pair of PLATES.
Rolled rim lightly hammered bottom up.
Patinas shows ware marks so they need to be repatinated or painted.
One has a Cobre label on bottom, neither have a debossed MARK.
22) Cobre FRUIT BOWL
A nice large Cobre fruit bowl great for bananas, oranges, apples, etc.
Unfortunately an over ripe orange left a small patina stain inside and out, see right two images.
28) Frank Lloyd Wright MARTIN HOUSE FOYER LAY LIGHT ART GLASS
This GlassMasters panels is inspired by the huge lay light in the foyer of the Martin House.
A stained glass miniature crafted of clear glass upon which the design was painted and then kiln-fired in the manner of cloisonne.
We do not have display feet for this panel but we can provide a small chain loop for hanging.
We have 8 of these panels, so if you are interested in buying more than one or all 9, please email Fair Oak at email@example.com and we will be in touch to negotiate a multipe pane purchase.
29) Framed WATER LILY ART GLASS
A simple hand crafted and framed stained glass piece which we interpret to be a Water Lily floating on a pond.
Frame includes two hook eyes for hanging.
30) WOW! A CONSANTI 10 (+ hanging hook) SINGLE BELL WIND CHIME. Consanti, the gallery and studio of Paolo Soleri is considered the epitome in the practice of Arts & Crafts craftsmanship!
31) A sophisticated Art Deco design 16 h x 6 W x 3 ½ D handsome WALL POCKET by FOX POTTERY. Pen marked FOX.
32) Perfect match complement to the above also an Art Deco style 15 ¾ L x 7 W TRAY by FOX POTTERY. Bottom incised mark FOX
33) A popular large 6 x 12 GRAPE VINE TILE by PEWABIC. Dated 1994 and impressed with the Pewabic Detroit medallion. This tile would be a great accessory tile for your wine rack area.
34) Ephraim catalog #416 retired in 2006, this current season appropriate AUTUMNS PAST BOWL has a great Pumpkin glaze and is signed by Mary Pratt! It is 3 tall and 6 ½ in diameter.
35) A RARE LIMITED EDITION Century Studios DRAGONFLY BOWL, #8 of 40 produced in 2006. In an Antique Green Glaze and signed by Kevin Hicks. This beautiful low bowl is 2 ¾ high and 6 ¼ in diameter. Century Studios exclusive pieces by Ephraim are always a rare find!
36) Ephraim catalog #511 attractive KODIAK VASE retired in 2009 in a Leaf Green glaze and signed by Kevin Hicks, this attractive vase is 4 ½ tall and 6 in diameter.
37) The only unsold item leftover from last week, a Pair MICA LAMP CANDLESTICKS
Rare short time production circa 2001-02 by Mica Lamp makes this pair of 'sticks' VERY RARE.
Quite sturdy made of solid copper with a Mica Lamp Co label.