We have one of each of the following pieces all of which are mint with no chips or cracks.
1) Ephraim catalog #401 bulbous form GRAPES OF WRATH VASE in production 2004-08 and then the design was retired. Moss Green glaze 8 ¼ tall by 9 wide in diameter and signed by Laura Klein.
3) An EXTREMELY RARE LIMITED EDITION Century Studios Tall DRAGONFLY VASE, #15 of only 24 produced in 2005. In an exceptionally beautiful Stone Glaze and signed by Kevin Hicks, it is 10 tall and 5 in diameter. Rarely comes to market; this is a real Collectors find!
4) Ephraim catalog #511 KODIAK VASE was in production between 2004 and 2009 and then retired. In an Leaf Green glaze and signed by Kevin Hicks, this vase is 4 ½ tall and 6 in diameter.
5) Ephraim catalog #602 UNITY BRIDGE VASE was a very popular design in 2007 and retired the same year. In an Antique Green glaze, it is signed by Kevin Hicks and includes a 10 year anniversary mark. 7 ¼ tall by 6 in diameter. A very striking raised design!
6) Ephraim catalog #243, the NOSTALGIA VASE is signed by Ken Nekola and was in production from 2002 thru 2005 and then retired. The vase has a Leaf Green glaze with a yellowing leaf edges and is quite interesting. 5 ¼ tall by 4 ¾ in diameter.
7) Ephraim catalog #460 is the WISPY WHEAT CABINET VASE. Only 4 ½ x 4 ½, this vase was in production between 2007 and 2009 and then retired. In Antique Green and is signed by Kevin Hicks.
8) Ephraim catalog #A03 is the HOMESTEAD VASE in production between 2008-12 and then retired. Signed by Ken Nekola, it is in a rare Watercress glaze and is 4 ¾ X 4 ¾.
9) This is a MYSTERY VASE by Ephraim. Marked and signed by Kevin Hicks, we could NOT find a catalog reference to this vase. It is 6 3/8 tall by 4 in diameter.
10) Ephraim catalog #416 in production between 2004 and 2006, this AUTUMNS PAST BOWL has a great Pumpkin glaze and is signed by Mary Pratt! It is 3 tall and 6 ½ in diameter.
11) A RARE LIMITED EDITION Century Studios DRAGONFLY BOWL, #8 of 40 produced in 2006. In an Antique Green Glaze and signed by Kevin Hicks, this beautiful low bowl is 2 ¾ high and 6 ¼ in diameter. Truly a rare find!