L to R above: Soldier, Mary, Nutcracker, Traditional and FairOak.
The Soldier and Nutcracker images are from Will Bradley, Mary is by Jason Ackman and FairOak is by Laura Wilder.
GIFT CERTIFICATE ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS:
1) Scroll down and choose a Gift Certificate Amount.
2) If you want an amount not offered, you can combine amounts to total the amount you like.
For instance, if you want a $150 certificate, order a $50 and a $100 certificate (or two $75 certificates).
If you want a $250 Certificate, order two $100ís and a $50 certificate.
When we write the certificate we will use the total of the submitted order amount as the Certificate value.
3) Then proceed to Checkout:
Your Step 2 billing name will be on the certificate as the Gifted By:
Use the Step 3 different shipping address option for the Recipientís Name.
(If you want a variation on these names (like Aunt Marie to Cousin Joe) specify this in the Step 5 additional information box.
4) The Certificate will be completed and mailed to the different shipping address option not later than the next business day of the order receipt.
5) If instead you want the Certificate emailed to you also specify this variation again in the Step 5 additional information box.
6) If you want the Certificate emailed to the recipient, also specify this in the Step 5 additional information box to include the recipients email address.
In this case we will include a 'cc' on the emailed copy so you know your recipient got their copy.
7) Finally in Step 5 choose and specify which Certificate above you want to use: Left is Soldier, Center is Mary and Right is Nutcracker.
8) Complete the order including the Credit Card information to which the Gift Certificate will be charged.
9) Any questions or issues can be addressed to email@example.com
The Gift Certificate Order will be automatically confirmed from the website in the same manner as all orders.